India , the land of culture and heritage. Your tour to India will enable you to explore its vast dimension. India is a land of virtuous wisdom, a land where the soul sought the spiritual dimensions of mankind and perpetuated aspirations to decipher a world beyond this world. India has dominated the world stage through most of human history, as the home of mighty empires, as a powerful trading nation, and as a wellspring of culture and civilization.
India is a diverse experience. The mystique of India, its history, philosophy, religions, fabulous historical monuments such as the world famous Taj Mahal, fairs and festivals, art and culture, handicraft, the splendor of erstwhile Maharajas and its myriad, colourful facets have attracted visitors down the ages found the experience intriguing and unforgettable. In order to experience your holiday to India a dream come true, please read the following travel tips:
• Do some background reading before visiting India, so that your visit becomes a great experience, something you had never dream could happen to you.
• Don't be concerned about living conditions in India . The 5-star and 4-star hotels are of international standards and the comforts and cuisine they provide compare with any in the world.
• Your travel arrangements should be made well in advance , especially if you are traveling between October- March (high tourist season) and May- June, the Indian holiday season.
• English is spoken at almost all tourist centers , but you can also request us to book Government-trained and approved guides who also speak German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian or Russian.
• Indians are hospitable and friendly people , if they stare at you, do not consider it rude, it is only a matter of curiosity. A tourist need never be lost in India ; most people are more than willing to go out of their way to guide you to your destination.
• As with any foreign destination, the tourist is advised to drink bottled water , bottled drinks, coffee or tea.
• Bring your own medicines , since all medications in India are locally manufactured and you may not find the same brand names. There are very good druggists and doctors everywhere , and they can advise on substitutes.
• Do not forget to remove your footwear when visiting a place of worship or mausoleum.
• The electric current in India is 220/ 250 volts and 50 cycles. It is AC practically everywhere.
• India is a shoppers dream . Shopping is recommended from Government Emporia and suggested shops by us.
India has always intrigued and fascinated the rest of the world and will continue to do so!!